Spring Ranch Guest Loft - Mendocino Vacation Rental
The Guest Loft
Rustic, Romantic Charm
The redwood Cider Barn was built in 1869 and was tastefully restored in 2008 by the owner of Spring Ranch using antique salvage collected from around the world. The guest loft or ‘honeymoon’ suite is on the top floor and is the ideal romantic retreat.
The very private suite feels like you are in a big tree house, with views across the meadows of the Coastal Preserve to the ocean. The suite has a private entrance and is comprised of a large great room, kitchen, bath, and bedroom.
Over the years we have stayed in many places in Mendocino and in Little River. But now that we have discovered The Loft, we will never choose any where else!
Guest Loft Highlights
The Great Room
- Direct views to ocean, eucalyptus grove, and meadows
- Leather sofa and oversized chair
- Large stone gas fireplace
- Cable TV & WiFi
- Kitchen with full set of cookware and tableware
- Four-poster king bed
- Leather ottoman
- Two antique bureaus
- Large cast iron shower / tub
- Slate floors
- His and hers sinks
- Cypress wide plank floors
- Cathedral ceilings with exposed barn beams
- Salvage barn wood paneling
- Antique lighting
- Oriental rugs
- Incredible ocean, eucalyptus grove, and meadow views through antique arched windows
- Shared hot tub
- Separate parking area
- Directly across the road from Spring Ranch Coastal Preserve and the ocean
Visit our Sister Property in Napa
SSS Ranch Napa is a Napa Valley venue for weddings, retreats, and other private events located in the beautiful, historic town of Calistoga.