Spring Ranch Grand Victorian - Mendocino Vacation Rental
The Grand Victorian
A Restored Treasure from the 1800’s
The main house is one of the oldest and grandest homes on the California coast. The house is large at 5,500 square feet, and is comprised of four buildings joined together. The oldest section of the house is the original homestead built in 1854 and the newest section is ‘high Victorian’ built in 1869. The hallmarks of the home are the large rooms, high ceilings, and intricate Victorian details.
The house is fully decorated with unique antiques from the Victorian period. When you walk through the front door you will feel as though you are in the 1860’s. The house has six large bedrooms and three full baths.
Absolutely Perfect! Very charming and wonderfully cozy. We filled every bed and still had plenty of room to play and visit for our reunion. We all were very happy with this lovely home. Thank you so much!
Grand Victorian Highlights
- Grand 20’ x 40’ living room with intricate redwood wainscoting and box-beam ceilings. This room is perfect for socializing with family and friends, reading, relaxing, or warming in front of the massive stone fireplace
- 15′ x 20’ dining room with an eight-foot dining room table – comfortably seats ten (10) people
- Old-style kitchen with the original built-in redwood cabinets – full cooking and dining ware
- Curved grand staircase with intricate banister
- Eight (8) large bedrooms and three (3) full baths: two (2) king beds, one (1) queen bed, two (2) full beds, five (5) twin beds, and two (2) bunk, Two (2) full beds each
- Library with thousands of books
- Chest full of board and card games
- Stereo throughout the downstairs with iPod docking station
- Flannel sheets and down comforters on all beds
- Home heated with fireplace, wood stove, and space heaters
- Wrap-around porch with rocking chairs
- Redwood hot tub – comfortable for six people
- Patio with BBQ and seating area
Visit our Sister Property in Napa
SSS Ranch Napa is a Napa Valley vacation rental, wedding and event venue located in the beautiful, historic town of Calistoga.